Let’s be honest – armpits aren’t the only body parts that sweat. So we’ve created a time-released deodorant spray available in four fragrances just for this women’s dilemma. Spray some on in the morning for a fresh feeling, or carry a can with you for a little PM pick-me-up.
- Freshness-control formula
- Helps neutralize odor and absorb moisture
- Vitamin E leaves skin feeling smooth
- 2 oz. Tropical Rain®
- 2 oz. Island Splash®
- 2 oz. Baby Powder
- 2 oz. Ultra®
- Corn Starch is a used to absorb moisture and skin oils.
- Sodium bicarbonate or baking soda is the active ingredient for odor control. It is time-released so it works continually through out the day to neutralize odors.
- Hydrated Silica, a commonly used ingredient in cosmetics, primes skin for a smooth silky finish.
- Tocopherol, more commonly known as Vitamin E is nourishes the skin to keep it feeling soft.
- Paraffinum Liquidum also known as mineral oil or baby oil, is an effective moisturizer but there are also many negative findings on its harmful effects. For example, it can prevent your skin’s natural respiration and block pores, something you should consider if you have sensitive skin.
I used the deodorant for a couple days and the nozzle delivered the same blast each time and never clogged. And when I say blast, I mean a BLAST! It always surprises me how strong the spray is! It feels like a spray powder and dries almost instantly.
Some women like to use it after a shower to stay fresh. I find that it works best when I use it in the middle of the day as a refresher. It absorbs any moisture and sweat and leaves me feeling fresh and clean just like when I started my day. I also like to spray a little on my panties for a extra boost. The scent is apparent at first but it didn’t stick on me and wasn’t noticeable after a couple minutes.
I found that I only needed to spray it once a day for this stuff to work. I noticed that I’m less smelly down there even after a full day but this will vary for each person. I don’t have any significant moisture or sweat issues but my vulva area does feel fresher and dryer longer throughout the day with this spray.
This scent smells like sweet berries and lingers around much longer than the Ultra. I didn’t like this one though as it smelled a bit like chemicals.
This scent is light and smells clean and fresh with a hint of lemon. The scent doesn’t stick and goes away after a couple minutes. I don’t have issues with odour so I can’t say much about it’s strength.
You may be interested in:
- ElleBox Coupon Code & Review : Use code “THEPERIODBLOG” for 30%OFF! Organic tampons and pads delivered to your door step
- TOM Oxygen Releasing Pads Preview with Photos
- Monthly Gift Period Subscription Service Video Review
- Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampon Video Review
- Little Things For Good: Tampon Tins with a side of LOL fun
- Playtex Sport Pads Review: My new favourite pad!
- U By Kotex Cleanwear Pads with 3D Capture Core & Xpress DRI Review
- Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons Review
- HelloFlo Period Starter Kit Review
- U By Kotex Cleanwear Pads with 3D Capture Core(Regular, Heavy & Overnight) Review
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.