- Fluid-Lock grooves to channel fluid into the tampon core, for reliable leak lock protection
- Expands width-wise to fit your body perfectly for custom fit protection
- Compact size makes it easy to insert
- Small and made to fit almost anywhere, keep it in your pocket or even in the palm of your hand
The regular tampon is meant to absorb 6 to 9 grams of fluid, and super is meant to absorb 9 to 12 grams of fluid. Both work extremely well with both slow and fast flows which is really impressive! Usually I leak during slow flows even when my tampon isn’t near full saturation.
When period is absorbed, the tampon expands evenly in all directions for leak proof wear. You can feel that the tampon expanded when you remove the tampon. It just feels like it expanded to custom fit for your body’s shape.
O.b. also makes PRO COMFORT tampons with a silky smooth cover for easier insertion. I’ve tried those before too and they definitely make the insertion process more comfortable.
When I removed the tampon, I could really feel that this tampon had expanded. It felt bigger when I pulled it out and I could tell it really expanded to fit my shape. Even on a slow flow, I could tell the tampon absorbed and expanded evenly in all directions. I didn’t experience any leaks.
I’ve actually never seen a tampon absorb so evenly throughout on a slow flow so the Fluid-Lock grooves must really work!
Recommend for: Regular flow, Heavy flow
Not recommend for: Lighter flows, always use the lowest absorbency needed for your flow
What I love about the minimal packaging is that it’s so small and discreet AND it’s super quiet too. No loud crinkly wrappers!
The tampons don’t have an applicator so the whole thing only measures 4.4cm for the regular and 4.9cm for the super.
You may be interested in:
- o.b. Pro Comfort Silk Touch Tampons Review
- o.b. Tampons To Go Pack Review
- Maxim Organic Tampons Super Plus Absorbency Review
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.