Try o.b.® PRO COMFORT® Regular tampons with Fluid-Lock® grooves for locked-in leak protection. The only one with SilkTouch™ cover for ultimate comfort and protection.
The SilkTouch cover doesn’t affect the absorbency. The tampons also have Fluid-Lock grooves which are the slanted grooves you see in the pictures. They’re meant to guide your period to the core and away from the sides for to lock your period in the centre.
The SilkTouch cover is a very thin silk like veil that covers the outside of the tampon. You’ll barely notice it as it looks just like the original but it really makes the insertion process much easier!
It’s small size makes it easy to just throw a couple in your bag or even the whole box! It’s super easy to hide in your hand too so you don’t have to bring your whole bag or purse into the washroom with you.
You may be interested in:
- “The Little Red Kit deserves a spot in your tween girl’s backpack” – Mommy Blogger Tiffany of Be UnRehearsed
- What’s in my July Ellebox? – Review & Coupon
- What’s in my June ElleBox? Get yours 30%off with code THEPERIODBLOG
- FLEX Menstrual Disc Review + Photos
- ElleBox Coupon Code & Review : Use code “THEPERIODBLOG” for 30%OFF! Organic tampons and pads delivered to your door step
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.