- Leakage Control Channels help direct liquid to the center of the pad to protect against leaks.
- Liquid Locking Absorbent Core to secure against leaks
- Fragrance Free helps prevents the risk of irritation
- Biodegradable means these liners decompose more easily
- Hypoallergenic pantiliners are irritation free because of the breathable qualities of 100% cotton. This means no more itching, even for those with sensitive skin
- Synthetic Free for a softer, irritation free, plastic-less feel and
real breathable cotton experience
The liner has light absorbancy and is meant for daily wear, spotting, or as a tampon back up. The protection is light and but still suitable for heavy discharge days. The liner absorbs fast and spreads out well, which is one of the qualities of cotton liner. I like that it spreads out well so it doesn’t oversaturate one spot and just feel too wet which is something I’ve experienced with other liners and pads.
The pantiliner is unscented and the highly breathable; afterall it is 100% cotton. It feels soft and dry all day and I never feel sweaty or dirty. For girls that are sensitive down there, you may want to give this organic cotton liner a try.
Recommend for: Daily discharge, tampon back up, light spotting, girls who are sensitive down there
Not recommended for: Regular flows, use a pad instead, sport or active wear, days when you are expecting a heavy flow or anticipating heavy period
There are four thin strips of adhesive but it leaves the sides empty. This made the sides lift very easily and fold over even from just my daily movements so I wouldn’t recommend this for active or sport wear. The parts with adhesive stay down but the rest of the liner gets bunched up. This would be a poor pantiliner choice if you are anticipate a heavy period, this liner wouldn’t protect your panties from leaks!
The Maxim contour liners come in a small white box and are individually wrapped with a strip of glue adhesive. The small strip of glue is not strong enough to be reused to discard your pantiliner but you can peel back the paper backing and use the adhesive residue from that.
When wrapped, it measures:
9cm by 6.5cm and is 0.2cm thin.
When unwrapped, it measures:
15cm by 5.5 – 6.5cm and is ~0.1cm thin
You may be interested in:
- DivaCup Model 1 Review
- Kotex Natural Balance Lightdays Pantiliners Review
- U By Kotex Curves Regular Pantiliners Review
- GladRags Cloth Pantiliner Review
- Always Xtra Protection Regular Daily Liners Review
- GladRags Cloth Day Pad Preview
- Maxim Ultra Thin Regular Pads Review
- Maxim Ultra Thin Contour Pantiliners Review
- Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners
- Maxim Organic Tampons Super Plus Absorbency Review
This product was sent to The Period Blog for consideration for review from the manufacturer. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.