For the really environmentally conscious, skip the applicator and try this non applicator version. All the things you like about our organic tampons: absorbent, hypoallergenic, chlorine/dioxin free, synthetic free and fragrance free, but LESS WASTE than its applicator counterpart! So get down with your green self and try out these eco-friendly tampons!
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Cotton: What looks like cotton in other tampons is not always 100% Cotton. It is usually a blend of Wood Pulp and Synthetics, like Rayon and Viscose. Cotton is a more naturally breathable fiber that’s better for your Body, Earth and Health!
- Certified by the Ethical and Environmental Certification Institute (ICEA): These cotton tampons are organic certified, which means Maxim Hygiene has been approved by strict inspection agencies for using safe, non-toxic methods and materials that protect the environment and our health.
- Chlorine Free: Chlorine Free Tampons means we don’t use chlorine bleaching to whiten and disinfect the raw materials used to make Maxim tampons. This makes these organic tampons dioxin free, keeping away known carcinogens from our most intimate body parts.
- Hypoallergenic: These hypoallergenic tampons are irritation free because of the breathable qualities of 100% cotton. That means no more itching, even for those with sensitive skin.
- Synthetic Free and Wood Pulp Free: For a Softer, Irritation Free, Plastic-less feel and Real Breathable Cotton Experience
- Biodegradable: These biodegradable tampons decompose easily for less waste.
- Fragrance Free: All of our organic tampons are fragrance free to help prevent the risk of irritation.
Like most cotton tampons, absorption is a bit slower and uneven than the rayon ones. Sometimes I leaked before it was fully saturated so you need to wear these with a pantiliner.
Recommend for: Heavy flow
Not recommended for: Lighter flows, always wear the lightest absorption tampon needed for your period
The box measures only 14.8cm by 5cm by 3cm
You may be interested in:
- o.b. Pro Comfort Silk Touch Tampons Review
- o.b. Tampons To Go Pack Review
- Maxim Ultra Thin Regular Pads Review
- Maxim Ultra Thin Contour Pantiliners Review
- Maxim Organic Tampons Super Plus Absorbency Review
This product was sent to The Period Blog for consideration for review from the manufacturer. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.