Do you remember what happened at the Jersey Shore?
If your pad doesn’t come with a little sticker, it can be hard to roll up your used pad and expect it to stay rolled up like that.
But if your pad comes wrapped with a paper backing, like the picture below, then you can use the small strip of glue to keep it wrapped up. Just follow this simple trick!
U By Kotex pad wrapper
See how strong the adhesive is here?
This will help keep the paper out of the way.
Now you can confidently throw away your pad knowing it won’t unwrap!
You may be interested in:
- #PeriodMail: I’m 13 and I haven’t gotten my period yet. Is there something wrong with me?
- #PeriodMail: I have a lot of vaginal discharge and I have to wear heavy duty pantyliners everyday. Is this normal?
- Worst Period Story: Sleepover Nightmare!
- Periods Around The World: Tokyo, Japan Pt 2/2
- Periods Around The World: Tokyo, Japan Pt 1/2