Learn how to insert a tampon with an applicator in 4 easy steps and what to do if you’re having trouble.
Inserting a tampon without an applicator means using your hands! Learn how to insert a tampon in 4 easy steps and what to do if you’re having trouble.
Finding your vaginal opening will help you with inserting your first tampon.
By the end of this tutorial, you’ll learn about the parts of your vulva in addition to finding your vaginal opening.
Removing a tampon is as easy as putting one in! Well actually, it’s much easier since there is only one step!
Check out our Beginner’s Guide To Periods for everything you need to know about having your period.
You may be interested in:
- Trouble inserting your tampon? Try these tips!
- Swimming on your period
- Can you lose your virginity to a tampon?
- Can you still feel your tampon?
- How to tell when to change your tampon
- 11 Tampon tips to help you prepare for your first tampon
- How often should you change your tampon?
- Sleeping With A Tampon
- Out of thong pantiliners? This DIY pantiliner trick will change your life!
- DIY Video: How to make a thong pantiliner