Keeping track of your menstrual cycle can help you prepare for your period and better predict when your next period will be.
By the end of this post, you will have learned how to count your period cycle and other helpful tips to predict when your period is coming.
Learn what you need to pack and carry with you so you’re always prepared for your period.
Don’t throw away those panties just yet! Follow our ultimate guide to removing period stains and you’ll never let another period stain ruin a favorite pair of panties again!
Cramps hurt but they don’t have to with our ultimate tips for cramp relief! Just remember to share these tips with your girl friends!
Check out our Beginner’s Guide To Periods for everything you need to know about having your period.
You may be interested in:
- Trouble inserting your tampon? Try these tips!
- Swimming on your period
- Can you lose your virginity to a tampon?
- Can you still feel your tampon?
- How to tell when to change your tampon
- 11 Tampon tips to help you prepare for your first tampon
- How often should you change your tampon?
- Sleeping With A Tampon
- Out of thong pantiliners? This DIY pantiliner trick will change your life!
- DIY Video: How to make a thong pantiliner