Playtex® Personal Wipes provide an easy way to feel fresh, clean and confident every day!
Gently formulated for everyday freshness, offering:
- Natural botanicals
- Soft flushable cloth
- Alcohol free & hypoallergenic formula
Perfect during your period, after activity, before or after intimate occasions and anytime you want to feel refreshed.
It’s not wet enough to clean dried period from your pubic hairs but if you choose to use these wipes for that purpose, you’ll definitely experience some tugging (ouch!). If you’re looking for a wetter wipe, I recommend the Summer’s Eve Wipes.
Overall I really liked the wipe but the to go packaging is very tough to tear open. I had to tear it open with my teeth and I’m sure this isn’t how it’s meant to be opened!
This is perfect for freshening up especially when you don’t have the opportunity to shower. It leaves a light scent on my skin but it doesn’t last for long. The wipe isn’t too wet so I don’t feel the need to wipe myself dry after. It’s very refreshing :).
The wipe performed best on light to normal flow days. On a heavy day, I recommend wiping away excess blood before using this wipe otherwise you are just smearing the blood around.
The wipe measures 14.5cm by 20cm.
Recommended for: Everyday use to freshen up, Before or after intimate occasions, During periods
Not Recommended for: Dried period on pubic hair
You may be interested in:
- Monthly Gift Period Subscription Service Video Review
- Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampon Video Review
- Little Things For Good: Tampon Tins with a side of LOL fun
- Playtex Sport Pads Review: My new favourite pad!
- U By Kotex Cleanwear Pads with 3D Capture Core & Xpress DRI Review
- Tampax Pocket Pearl Tampons Review
- HelloFlo Period Starter Kit Review
- U By Kotex Cleanwear Pads with 3D Capture Core(Regular, Heavy & Overnight) Review
- MONISTAT 1 Combination Pack 1 Day Ovule Triple Action System Yeast Infection Treatment
- MONISTAT 3 Dual Action System 3 Day Treatment Cream
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.