Designed to help wipe away odor-causing bacteria, Cleansing Cloths are a quick, discreet way to freshen up when you’re on the go, which is probably most of the time. Stash them in your purse or gym bag, and use them when you’re pressed for time or don’t have time to shower.
- Dermatologist- and gynecologist-tested
- Gentle formulas won’t irritate sensitive skin
- Alcohol-free and hypoallergenic
- Available individually wrapped or in a secure soft pack for discreet and convenient use
The cloth feels soft against the skin and is wet enough to create a lather so you can definitely get a good clean scrub from the wipe! They’re also pretty big so I like to fold them in half to create a thicker wipe. I feel very wet after so I like to dry myself with toilet paper afterwards.
I tested this during a heavy day and it definitely held up. I would recommend wiping yourself first with toilet paper and then using the wipe because otherwise you are just smearing the blood around. If you have any dried period on your pubic hairs, the wetness of the wipe will gently loosen it up and get it out for you too without any tugging. I also noticed that the wipe really brought out the tangy metallic smell in my period which I thought was really weird.
Recommended for: During period, after working out, when you don’t have time to shower (camping, travelling, etc)
You may be interested in:
- Playtex On The Go Personal Wipes Review
- Summer’s Eve Deodorant Spray Review
- Always Feminine Wipes To Go Review
- Summer’s Eve Feminine Cleansing Cloths Review
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.