Stayfree asked us to do the Stayfree Challenge – a little science experiment to compare how their Stayfree Ultra Thin pads compare with 2 major competitors.
They sent us a Stayfree Challenge Kit complete with little bottles of the blue liquid you see on the TV commercials, two competitor pads (Always Ultra Thin & Kotex), and a Challenge mat.
Watch my Stayfree Challenge Kit Unboxing video!
Stayfree pads have always been a favorite of mine growing up. I didn’t wear tampons when I was younger so I was always on the search for the holy grail of pads that was not only affordable but also comfortable. Stayfree was my go-to pad.
Stayfree pads have “Thermo-Control Technology” which is supposed to keep you dry, cool, and comfortable. I’ve always felt more clean wearing Stayfree pads than when I wore others and now I know why!
Watch my Stayfree Challenge video and find out what happens when we test the Stayfree Ultra Thin pads.
Check out my Stayfree pad reviews here:
Stayfree Ultra Thin Light Pad review + photos
This video is sponsored by Stayfree. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics, posts, or videos made by The Period Blog.
You may be interested in:
- Ellebox October Unboxing Review – 30%OFF code: THEPERIODBLOG
- Ellebox September Unboxing Photos & Review – 30%OFF with code: THEPERIODBLOG
- Meet Tiffany Benyacko of Unrehearsed
- “The Little Red Kit deserves a spot in your tween girl’s backpack” – Mommy Blogger Tiffany of Be UnRehearsed
- What’s in my July Ellebox? – Review & Coupon