starting at 6.49 from Well.ca, and other drug stores
Totally Teen & Radiant Infinity Protection
Always Infinity Totally Teen Pads feature bright and playful designs in super cute pink packaging. Unlike it's Always Infinity Radiant counterpart, these Totally Teen Radiant pads are unscented and only come in one size.
Since this pad is basically the holy grail, they didn't change anything about this pad. It's exactly the same product and same size as the original Always Infinity pad.
Always Infinity Totally Teen Pad Measurements
Wrapped: 12.0cm by 9.75cm and is ~0.4cm thin
Unwrapped: 24.7cm long by 8.0cm to 10.0cm wide and is ~0.2cm thin
I have already reviewed this pad twice so you can read my previous reviews here:
or check out my video review:
- Always Infinity's revolutionary Infinicel core is made up of two
foam layers. The top layer absorbs fluid fast while the bottom layer
stores and distributes it.
- Microdots that may look like holes but are actually tunnels designed for really fast absorption. They channel fluid towards the back of the pad and away form you. So you can go with the flow- even if there's a sudden one.
- Form fitting grooves trap fluid and help stop leaks no matter what you're doing
- Like advanced workout gear, this high tech top sheet wicks fluid away and helps you feel dry.
- Beyond keeping your pad in place, these wings actually help stop leaks by keeping fluid where it needs to be.
-Heavy, fast flow
-Exercise, sport wear
Not Recommended for:
-Light days, as a tampon back up
Save these for your heavier days!
The Always Infinity Totally Teen pads are the exactly the same as the original Always Infinity pads and feature bright and playful designs that will surely appeal to younger girls.
It offers up to 8 hour absorbency protection, long enough to get you through your average school day and through P.E. class!
The pad consists of two layers; the top works to quickly pull down fluid to the bottom layer and the bottom layer works to absorb, distribute, and lock in the fluid.
Overall the Always Infinity pads performed very well for a heavy flow during high activity. The pad flexes with every movement and never creases. The cover stays soft and highly breathable and never stuck to my body.
I would definitely recommend this pad for sports or exercise if tampons aren't an option. Their quick absorption power makes them suitable for heavy to normal and fast flows.
This product was purchased by The Period Blog for review and is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.