I used to be pretty shy too and make my older sister come to the feminine hygiene aisle with me. Well did you know that you can now order your period products online and have them delivered to you on a monthly basis?
Be Prepared Period recently launched their brand new website and I want to share with you three unique features that I think many girls and parents will find comforting and helpful.
1. Be Prepared Period has a launched a new online feminine hygiene store where you can purchase feminine pads, pantiliners, tampons, menstrual cups and other specialty products. If you're not sure what to purchase, they even have Period Kits to help girls prepare for their first period. And yes, they even ship to Canada :).
I saved the best for last (GIVE A WAYS!)
Their Period Kits are super affordable ranging from only 4.99 USD to 17.99USD and include the most important items for a first period. The Be Prepared 1st Period Kit includes:
- 1 Sequin Travel Bag
- 1 Heat Patch (I seriously wish someone gave me this for my first period!)
- 4 Regular Pads
- 2 Pantiliners
- 2 Always Wipes to go
- 1 Keychain for medicine storage
- 2 Period Guides, 1 for parents and 1 for daughters.
Looking at the rest of their products, their prices are actually really affordable, and most products are either around the same price as retail stores or cheaper. (I live in Canada, so many of the natural feminine hygiene products are much cheaper than what I usually find in stores.) You can even subscribe to receive your period order on a regular basis.
2. Be Prepared Period has launched a Period Story section! They have reader submitted stories ranging from First Period Stories, Period Experiences, and Period Tips. There's even a form for readers to submit their own stories and I was invited to submit my own. You can read my full PERIOD DISASTER story here:
To submit your own story, go here: Share Your Story On Be Prepared Period
Need I say more? Be Prepared Period is hosting a super generous give-a-way!! This month of November they are giving away:
- Diva Cup (Model 1)
- Ruby's Red Wash
- A totebag filled with full size Natracare Products
- The New Reusable Softcup and a Pink Purse Pack
- $25 gift certificates to spend at Lunapads.com
- One year supply of MAXIM hygiene products (12 boxes)
This post is not a sponsored post. Any compensation received will never influence the reviews, opinions, content, topics or posts made in this blog.